Any licensed vehicle brokers onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm consider bidding on a vehicle through an auction site and the state with the auction, Tennessee, requires general public purchases to go through a broker. The current vehicle I'm looking at has a certificate of destruction. This vehicle would be used as a donor for the motor and transmission and maybe more mechanical and electrical parts for a project I want to start.

The vehicle I'm considering is rather unique and sparse, but there are a few on the site; https://www.copart.com/

I'm debating on this unique vehicle that adds the complexity of finding and transporting the car a longer distance and the additional costs of going through a broker due to the location or bidding on something local and not needing the brokerage service. The latter vehicle loses the awesome factor because it's not as unique as my first choice.

Anybody on here that can help?

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you a broker?

I would likely rent a truck in Tennessee and trailer it or put it in the back of a moving truck. Unless I can get a decent transport price. I'm trying to figure out the options.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't buy for people very often, but I have access to an account that can buy without restrictions in most states. I recommend uship.com or mitchell transport out of AR for transport.

Latest posts

Top Bottom