Any noodlers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been noodling and even caught a fish but I don't consider myself a noodler...I prefer to keep my hands unmangled. I admit it's a huge adrenaline rush though, I may try it again one of these days.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was a kid, back in the 40's and 50's, my family was big into noodlin', only we called it grabblin'. Red River, Mud Creek, Hickory Creek, Washita River and, on occasions when Lake Murray overflowed the spillway, the creek it runs in to.

It was really great fun. I had a couple of uncles who were just a little crazy.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was a kid, back in the 40's and 50's, my family was big into noodlin', only we called it grabblin'. Red River, Mud Creek, Hickory Creek, Washita River and, on occasions when Lake Murray overflowed the spillway, the creek it runs in to.

It was really great fun. I had a couple of uncles who were just a little crazy.

Great spots!! A great friend of mine lives about a mile from House Creek. He knows every square inch of that whole area, I swear... From Arrowheads and Spanish relics at Lebanon point to hoop netting and grapplin' on Hickory, House, Buncombe creeks, and the House Tops at Tish... I love that area...

Latest posts

Top Bottom