Anybody have TT Gunleather holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm seriously thinking about ordering a "Mikes Special" non-reinforced. Does anyone have experience with this or any holster from TT?

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have two on order from april 30th still waiting..........................

Over 6 months??? That's worse than milt sparks! They are in dire need of updating their site info. Have they given you any notion as to when they might decide to get around to making yours?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I "had" one of Tim's J frame pocket holsters, but I sold it. :rolleyes2

The holster itself was a work of art. Every bit as good as Milt Sparks stuff. The gun to holster fit was phenomenal and the asthetics of the holster were absolutely stunning.

So why did I sell it you ask? :anyone:

It printed something terrible in my pocket. It's design was close to that of Sparks' PCH-R holster (as seen below) but it wasn't quite as curvy across the front side and the edges of the holster seemed to print.

[Broken External Image]
Milt Sparks PCH-R. My very favorite pocket holster - BAR NONE!

The guy I sold it to was a little disappointed in it's concealment qualities as well when he first got it. But as he wore it, he said he could actually "feel and hear" it molding to the shape of his thigh.

Weird, huh? :screwy:

As for his IWB holsters? Yeah...if I was in the market for one, I wouldn't hesitate a bit. The thing is, Tim used to be cheaper and faster than the boys in Boise. Now, he's just as much and just as slow. :ugh2:

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks GED. Your post gives me a good overall feel for TT's work. Think I'll go ahead and order from them. The mikes special is the only one of that type I've seen that rides that low and cant's that much. I carry a G23 but been eyeballing the HK P2000. I'll have to get off the fence and decide.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks GED. Your post gives me a good overall feel for TT's work. Think I'll go ahead and order from them. The mikes special is the only one of that type I've seen that rides that low and cant's that much. I carry a G23 but been eyeballing the HK P2000. I'll have to get off the fence and decide.

Used to...I don't know if it's still in effect...but used to, Tim had a policy that if you didn't like it, you could return it for a full refund.

You might call him or shoot him an email to confirm this.

That's something Milt Sparks won't do for ya. :hellno:

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a member here I've delt with who's job has him deep into guns, holsters for professional daily wear. 10 minutes with him told me more about CC and holsters than 6 months of internet cruising. Anyhow, he felt MS was top flight gear but yeah, it's a one way trip to you. He had an item fail far too early and gave up trying to get satisfaction from them. He still stressed that they are top notch but anything man made can fail. You'll just have a hard time getting help after the sale with MS. I do have a heritage on order from them. Should be here in December some time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom