anybody heard of this ar rec.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok while I have no direct experience with them I have been reading about them in another forum I frequent and there there has been nothing but good reviews there one guy is running one full auto even. Apparently they are not made of the same material that the cav arms ones were/are but something more substantial. There was a video of one in a vise and a guy beating on the buffer tube with a 5lb sledge and nothing happening but I can't find it now.

It was NOT a 5lb sledge and he wasn't exactly "beating" on it. I saw the video before everybody busted his balls and he cried like a little ***** and took it down. That guy is a jerkoff and I wouldn't touch his crap with a 10 ft pole. But hey its your money. let me know how it works out for ya.

And most of the "good reviews" are him using troll accounts. You would think he would be smarter than to start a thread and all of the sudden there are 10-15 "Different people" posting for the first time from AZ and praising about how wonderful plumcrazy lowers are. That guy is a joke and I believe products reflect the person behind them. (LaRue & A.R.M.S come to mind).

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was NOT a 5lb sledge and he wasn't exactly "beating" on it. I saw the video before everybody busted his balls and he cried like a little ***** and took it down. That guy is a jerkoff and I wouldn't touch his crap with a 10 ft pole. But hey its your money. let me know how it works out for ya.

And most of the "good reviews" are him using troll accounts. You would think he would be smarter than to start a thread and all of the sudden there are 10-15 "Different people" posting for the first time from AZ and praising about how wonderful plumcrazy lowers are. That guy is a joke and I believe products reflect the person behind them. (LaRue & A.R.M.S come to mind).

Wow, I had not read or heard this. It's a shame, it seems like a decent deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom