Anyone else excited about H&H 's expo this weekend ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We'll I am I've had an awesome time the last couple of years looking at and shooting all the latest and greatest stuff in guns and ammo. And you get to enter to win alot of guns. I look forward to his event here every year. I your close I recommend stopping in it runs Thursday to Saturday.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB has Flashbacks.

I'll swing by tomorrow or Friday. God forbid I go in on Saturday. Close enough I'll go mid morning or mid afternoon and hopefully dodge the crowd.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yeah! Been waiting for this for awhile. Last year was my first time going. A great way to shoot quality guns. I like it because it's an easy way to find my next gun....without having to buy first...then just hope I'll like it. I was already to buy a Wilson CQB last year until I compared it to the TRP, which I shot much better. Ended up getting the TRP, which is still the favorite handgun in my stable of guns.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This will be the first time that I can make it out. I'm kinda stoked about it. Hopefully they'll have some cool guns available. I think my next handgun will be a shiny wheel gun or a plastic 10mm. Maybe I'll see something I'll like. Isn't there also a gun show this weekend?

Latest posts

Top Bottom