Anyone got a lab?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this is a random long shot, and I've communicated with several breeders already, but we're looking at getting a new lab this month. Got a few lined up to see, but I figured I'd throw it out here too. Anyone have a lab pup - preferably 5-12 months old with some hunt in him? Would be nice if he didn't piss in the house too, but I'll take what I can get :thumb:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know a guy on another forum that posted this today.
The dog is a little over a year, old. Don't know if the bite was while the dog was playing or not. I can find out more details or get you a phone #.

I need to find a home for my bird dog. She's a full blood English Setter and I have the papers just never had my name put on them.

Here's the situation. She bit my 1 yr old son and has so she has to go. I have no choice in the matter at this point. Can't take a chance on the next time bring worse. She's a good dog just not good with young kids. She went pheasant hunting with me this year and also a couple times with my brother-in-law. She's not the best bird dog but she does a good job of pointing and fun to take out. I don't want to get rid of her but really have no choice.

So if you know anyone who would want her let me know. She's free to a good home.

300WSM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a 2 year old black lab. My neighbors call him houdini. He's never been in the house, so he doesnt piss in the house. Oh wait, he did piss in my neighbors garage and get into it with his cat. The only hunting he has done was he brought up a deer antler from somebody's house. It is half a six point. Oh, i forgot, he did catch a racoon and drag it up and wrestle with it a few hours one night. Had to shoot the racoon.

zandroes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a chocolate lab. He is going on 6 years old. Does well in the house and has found birds for me before. But sometimes he just runs around and happy to be out there. Never tried to train him for any hunting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom