Anyone heard of the Gen 5 Glock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm not a glock guy, but man this Vickers Tactical RTF2 frame G17 with the gold bead sight is legit. Still need to install that mag release & slide release tho...

20161117_172726.jpg

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently they have already had problems with them and the FBI sent a bunch back to be fixed. Don't know exactly what it was though. I like the looks of it but I love my gen 4 G26.
Dont quote me but I heard the slide release was being engaged while dry firing so the slide would sometimes come off. Should be an easy fix if that is true. Probably just a weak spring. It always astounds me when gun companies have problems like this. It is like no one tries the obvious before they send it out.

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dont quote me but I heard the slide release was being engaged while dry firing so the slide would sometimes come off. Should be an easy fix if that is true. Probably just a weak spring. It always astounds me when gun companies have problems like this. It is like now one tries the obvious before they send it out.
I believe you are right about the slide coming off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom