Anyone need a good laugh?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the brunette next to the blonde is ol mikes wife, the woman is faker than a 3 dollar bill. Shes got more plastic in her than a G.I. Joe. Its funny because I still see some of the same long guns behind them that were there 4 years ago when I worked there before the big obama boom. i mean come on when I was there he was charging $329 for a 91/30 he actually would go to brigadoons and purchase cz 52s and makarovs for under $100, bring them to his shop and drop them on people for $275+...

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No kidding...

I've seen $300+ HiPoints.
$2500 AK "because it has special furniture.
$375 S&W M686 with a forcing cone completely eaten away from firing hot 115gr .357 loads but they had a gunsmith check it out and it was just fine.
$6+ Jags
100 SP primers for $4.50 5 years ago

I went in a couple of months ago to see if they had a Nikon Prostaff 3-9X40 with a BDC150 reticle 'cuz no one else in town did. They wanted $229 for it. Online $149 to $169. Short supply so none of the other locals would even bother ordering it. But their prices if I wanted to wait was right in line with the online price.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The guys that work Gunworld should have parrots on their shoulders, be wearing head scarves, eye patches and carrying cutlasses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom