Anyone read this yet? "Battlegroup!: The Lessons of the Unfought Battles of the Cold War"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Battlegroup!: The Lessons of the Unfought Battles of the Cold War: Storr, Jim: 9781914059964: Amazon.com: Books

Looks like it might be interesting, but if it is just leftist revisionist crap I sure don't want to spend the time.

This is what the notanAI Chatbot says.

Jim Storr is a renowned author and military scholar. He served as an infantry officer in the British Army for 25 years12. During his time in the army, he served in the British Army of the Rhine for five years in the 1980s1. He is a graduate of the Army Staff College, Camberley, and has worked in various capacities including the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Evaluation and Research Agency, and writing high-level doctrine1.

After his military career, he became an independent defence analyst2. He is currently a Professor of War Studies at the Norwegian Military Academy (a part-time appointment) and holds honorary appointments with Birmingham and Cranfield Universities2.

All that tells me is either he is a realist that might be giving good info or a total .gov man leftist mask wearer. I just don't know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom