Anyone remember the toxic goo that rained from the sky in Washington State?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really have no idea what to make of it. The human white blood cells being found is disturbing to say the least. The whole story is. I didn't trust rain for a long time after I saw that UM episode.

None of the theories sound plausible to me. I mean, it's pretty clear some freakish goo fell from the sky, and made people sick. The questions are what was it and where did it come from? The government test almost sounds like the most plausible theory, as wacky as it sounds. It gets weirder the more you read.

Thinking about it makes me feel like I need to de-goo my mind.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it hilarious that people refuse to believe that the government wouldn't do stuff like that. I have a grandfather, and a good friend or two of his as well, that could tell you all about sitting on the decks of ships underneath atmospheric nuclear detonations, wearing nothing but shorts and short sleeved shirts due to the tropic weather of the Marshall Islands. The only thing they had for protection was welding lens type glasses to keep them from going blind, and the dosimetry devices that didn't really do jack for them.

If you don't believe me, I'm sure I could give you a phone number so they can tell you directly about it, if they're willing to do so. It's one of the few things my grandfather has issues talking about, including growing up in Depression era MO eating all the things we generally associate with roadkill these days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom