Anyone Up for a Starbucks GTG on 02/14?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For what it is worth. I go to Starbucks most every day. GREAT COFFEE. Now, for a long time the employees at the one I frequent know what I do and they are all PRO GUN. Just sayin', kids.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today is the day. I've actually been a couple of times already since this thread started and let them know I appreciate their support of the 2A.

I don't think I can commit to any particular time to meetup at one today, but if someone is going today in Tulsa around noon in the southern part of town, then we might be able to get together there for a show of force.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is nothing they can do to get the hipster doofuses to leave...

To their credit, they've been trying. They even started removing power outlets, so all the hipsters can't keep their apple devices charged while camping there all day.

And, kudos to them. Their stance on the matter is brilliant. I chuckled to myself about the "If we had England's gun laws" bit.

The name of the place should be a clue "National Gun VICTIM's Council". Sorry, but no way can I take that organization seriously when they
advertised that they are emotionally biased right in their own name.

Thank you and good day!

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kind of hard to believe a franchise out of Seattle would support 2nd Ad. rights. :gun2:

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/guns/call-boycott-starbucks-valentines-day-over-gun-policy

Not having heard about this whole ordeal, I went in this AM to my local place and they asked me about the whole thing so I came back home and and printed out the link that Old Fart listed and took it back to my Starbucks and showed them and they were most appreciative. On another note, the Starbucks I go to let me have my coffee free many times because I drink coffee, real coffee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom