"Apparently he hadn't clocked in yet."

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're all skeered of the jack booted thugs.

For the life of me I have no idea why ... I tend to look at JBTs like I do other folks, a little sideways ... (didn't say I trust them, but I'm not skeert of them either). ;)

I don't understand what the badge has to do with it? It sounds to me like the guy went much further than your pat-down scenario though they don't get into any type of description of the assaults. Anything further than the pat-down and your badge goes out the window in my book, unless you are being admitted to a correctional facility and other extenuating circumstances.

I'm with you. That guy would have had a fight on his hands ... of course, I'm hormonal right now so I'm sure I'd get a pass ... lol ;)

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Outside of an airport, I ain't doin' sh*t a TSA agent tells me. And before you run down a list of other places they have authority...that's the only place I'll be where they are. Certainly not in my car at some random location.

Latest posts

Top Bottom