AR rifles for $349 and $399

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gun and ammo prices coming down. I've seen some primer prices that were still insane but they stayed on the market for over 24 hours before selling out so that is telling me that the hoarders have probably reached their limits and the markets are becoming saturated.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gun and ammo prices coming down. I've seen some primer prices that were still insane but they stayed on the market for over 24 hours before selling out so that is telling me that the hoarders have probably reached their limits and the markets are becoming saturated.
Hopefully the prices drop even more expeditiously. I can dream of $300ish 1K 5.56 and $160ish 1K 9mm in shiny new brass.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully the prices drop even more expeditiously. I can dream of $300ish 1K 5.56 and $160ish 1K 9mm in shiny new brass.
With all the inflation, keep dreaming because that’s probably doubtful with the price increases the ammo companies have had to pass along. But, I’d like it too.

James Abram

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sell a lot of AR’s, cheap ones and expensive ones. Remember, with these guns, you get what you pay for.

The old adage of “dependable, accurate, cheap, pick two” holds very true. Of course some cheaps are neither dependable or accurate.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one in stock is a side charger if that makes any difference.

I purchased parts to build an Ar and got the Palmetto Freedom stainless kit.
Few years ago and it was cheap then and it is accurate and reliable also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom