AR rifles for $349 and $399

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sell a lot of AR’s, cheap ones and expensive ones. Remember, with these guns, you get what you pay for.

The old adage of “dependable, accurate, cheap, pick two” holds very true. Of course some cheaps are neither dependable or accurate.
Exactly.. Cross you fingers and hope it fires without falling apart.

I don't speak ill of any manufacturer/builder without first hand experience. I wouldn't waste my time with anything from Bear creek.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I don't speak ill of any manufacturer/builder without first hand experience. I wouldn't waste my time with anything from Bear creek.
My Bear Creek 7.62 upper has been flawless. Maybe I am lucky or maybe you were unlucky. Sorry you had a bad experience. That sucks.

Last edited:

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Bear Creek 7.62 upper has been flawless. Maybe I am lucky or maybe you were unlucky. Sorry you had a bad experience. That sucks.
They say they test fire every upper, That's not true, the last one had the gas tube installed upside down. That's just their most recent screw up. I know of many others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

After having to deal with their customer "support" team, I'll never do business with BCA again. I can't speak to the longevity of their product (bought a 8" 9mm AR barrel and barrel shroud) because I've only fired three 17 rd mags through it so far.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After having to deal with their customer "support" team, I'll never do business with BCA again. I can't speak to the longevity of their product (bought a 8" 9mm AR barrel and barrel shroud) because I've only fired three 17 rd mags through it so far.
Yes i dealt with customer service over a 458 socom that wouldn't cycle. They never could get it right. Ended up returning it after several trip back and fourth to get it right.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They say they test fire every upper, That's not true, the last one had the gas tube installed upside down. That's just their most recent screw up. I know of many others.
I guess I am lucky at least so far. Sucks to have issues like you had. Happened once to me many years ago on a Mossberg 5500 autoloader that could never be repaired. It was replaced with a 9200 which I sold without ever shooting a shell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom