AR scope?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In that range and for varmints I'd go with the Weaver Grand Slam Tactical 3-10X from midway. It's usually on sale for $299, has been rugged for me so far, has good glass, tracks well and is mil/mil.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recommend checking out opticsplanetdotcom

They have Vortex scopes and I asked the individual running that GB and his prices were marginally better or not as good as the pricing there. Granted I wasn't looking at the $1000+ offerings and I understand the more they cost the more margin there is. But their prices were very good is what I am saying.

If you were price-shopping the Vortex scopes, did you compare the right prices? In the PST line, there are two versions of each scope: FFP and non-FFP, with the former costing quite a bit more. The prices the individual in question was offering were significantly better than at Optics Planet - so much in fact, that I had to request confirmation from this individual that he was giving me the correct quote for the model I had in mind.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you were price-shopping the Vortex scopes, did you compare the right prices? In the PST line, there are two versions of each scope: FFP and non-FFP, with the former costing quite a bit more. The prices the individual in question was offering were significantly better than at Optics Planet - so much in fact, that I had to request confirmation from this individual that he was giving me the correct quote for the model I had in mind.

Pretty sure because I contacted the member running the GB and asked him if he could beat their price and he said no. Nothing against him, if he couldn't beat it he couldn't beat it. All I was getting at is Optics Planet typically has good pricing on their optics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom