Armslist is Dead??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Armslist Dead

• Yes, I do not buy or sell on AL

Votes: 38 77.6%
  • No, I still buy or sell on AL

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • I have recently bought or sold on AL

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of scammers, if you feel like hunting them (anytime), there's an illiterate foreign f__K on GunBroker about 5 times a day. Look at feedback, and usually it's a 10+ year old profile that has never sold a thing and hasn't been active for over 5 years. Always has the same guns listed: some combination (usually 6) of any of the following: a Heckler & Koch SP5, a Heckler & Koch SP5k, a Heckler & Koch P7, a Heckler & Koch SP89, a Marlin 1895SBL, a Marlin 1895, a Marlin 336 Dark, a Henry All Weather, a Henry Big Boy, an M1 Garand, a Deagle, a Ruger Super Blackhawk, a Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan, a Micro Draco, an FN SCAR, a Sig Sauer MCX Virtus, a Sig Sauer MCX Virtus TACOPS, a Sig Sauer MCX Rattler, a Smith & Wesson 686, a Winchester 94, a Remington 700 BDL, a Franchi SPAS-12, a Benneli M4. Always 'New Old Stock' (even an M1 from 1943), and always at about 1/2 value. Buy It Now listings, usually, with the opening bid the same price as the 'Buy It Now' price. Also is fond of listing two very expensive guns, like a Barrett and an FN SCAR, with language in the item description that says "I will end this listing early and sell for $XXXX to a serious bidder." If you see any of this, buy the gun and immediately smoke his feedback. It will save people from getting scammed. I have already reported him in most cases, and he will be whacked in a few hours. Not sure? Look at completed listings. I have busted this POS about 60+ times with the exact same listings, day after day. You'll see the exact same listings splattered all over the place in completed listings, with a different hijacked scammer profile name on each one. Parasite. I don't work for GB, but I am all about denying these criminals the opportunity to mug people for their hard-earned money. Oh, and will always blow up your phone immediately after you 'win' the item, begging you for paypal, zelle, etc. - payment types you are NEVER going to get back once you send it. Happy hunting! It's open season on foreign scammers.
Yep I just turned somebody in to GB the other day for this. They said the guy’s account was hacked. Before they could act on my message someone went to all the guns he was selling and bid them up to like $900,000 so nobody would get taken.

Latest posts

Top Bottom