Armslist Troll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jckellison

http://www.armslist.com/posts/30691...-sale--super-rare-mosin-nagant-military-rifle

WTF!?!? And I quote:

This was said to belong to Joseph Stalin, the mean dude from Russia back in the day. He slayed several people with it, and it even comes with the original bayonet. I did clean it real good and his original pouch and oil can. He passed this on to on the Russian leaders and it was recently stolen from Putin while he was on a hunting trip in Uganda. He killed several vicious tigers with it before it was jacked by one of the local tribesman. It was brought by boat, back to America and I was lucky to pick it up at a gun show at a steal. I'm not taking a penny less than $4500. Price is firm, cash talks - No fuds or know it alls. This thing is legit.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I just saw that ad. I think I have to call BS on that one.

If it is legit, I don't think he would have picked it up at a gunshow at a steal.

J

Jckellison

A token Mosin-Nagant 762.51 with the above description... I laughed so hard reading it, I took a screen print and sent it to Walgreens... I'm framing it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom