AR's for Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Classic Pawn in Edmond has 4 Yankee Hills with Magpul stock and and railed forearm and 2 LAR grizzly"s with UTG OD stocks with black arctic forearm.
$1400 for the yankee hill and 1300 for the LAR
348-8550

Last edited:

TheLlama

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean to tell me you ran across 4 overpriced AR's and didnt scoop em up... Oh how ever did you refuse! Some of the academy nuts should go up there, spend the extra 4 bills so they can go back to work.

Sooner Wing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean to tell me you ran across 4 overpriced AR's and didnt scoop em up... Oh how ever did you refuse! Some of the academy nuts should go up there, spend the extra 4 bills so they can go back to work.

Man these people that go up to Academy are really in your head aren't they?

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
most people i have spoke with say it's there day off and some don't even have to go to work until 9-9:30... me, I own my business so i choose my hours lol and work dont start until i have ammo lol

TheLlama

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man these people that go up to Academy are really in your head aren't they?

You could say that. Man can't even get ammo to spend his days off at the range because fear mongers are camping out all damn night to buy 4 boxes. I only have a few K on hand and hate digging into it to have a little fun

Latest posts

Top Bottom