As far as being an OSA Community...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onslow

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Like was said earlier in a post about community involvement to post in the classifieds.
No one sees many of the members that give in the christmas fundraisers or helps members when they need a chair lift(or non member in that case) or giving to needy members.
But yet somehow posting on the forum dictates involvement in the community.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like was said earlier in a post about community involvement to post in the classifieds.
No one sees many of the members that give in the christmas fundraisers or helps members when they need a chair lift(or non member in that case) or giving to needy members.

oh ok that makes more sense. I catch what your throwing. I dont see a better option though. Why dont the charitable members post a bit more often?

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
oh ok that makes more sense. I catch what your throwing. I dont see a better option though. Why dont the charitable members post a bit more often?

Well been, some folks just like to be charitable and helpful. And really don't want attention about it. I've been told all my life to do nice things and be helpful and if whom you help and others don't know the better.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

There are people who contribute, and people that just spew crap all the time.

and people that do both (me)

I see what people do around here. And what they dont do.

Trust me, other people see it too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom