As far as being an OSA Community...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
kingofswag.files.wordpress.com_2010_08_deonte.jpg

ha!!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I googled it too!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Involvement in the Community" in terms of using the classifieds doesn't mean you have to sponsor bake sales and help little old ladies across the street etc...

It means you should be involved in THIS community by participating in discussions, contributing ideas and maybe participating on OSA sponsored efforts, not just dropping one-liner posts like "I agree" or "Screw Obama".

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Involvement in the Community" in terms of using the classifieds doesn't mean you have to sponsor bake sales and help little old ladies across the street etc...

It means you should be involved in THIS community by participating in discussions, contributing ideas and maybe participating on OSA sponsored efforts, not just dropping one-liner posts like "I agree" or "Screw Obama".

I agree.

see what i did there? ha!!!

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I totally agree....

SCREW OBAMA!!

Onslow

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

What is "OSA SPONSORED"?
The fund raiser for Mr. Payne, the Christmas charity event held every year?
Again, like I said, Not everyone posts about what they are giving.

Latest posts

Top Bottom