Author of American Sniper Chris Kyle found dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should see the comments on Huffington post. Literally laughing about it and saying things like "live by the sword, die by the sword" and those are the mods! it's awful.

My first thought when I read it was that it was a set-up. It certainly could be a coincidence, but just lok at all the shootings in the news lately. It isn't just the typical stuff, it's schools, restaurants, and pro-gun people.

I'm not saying you can't get the drop on a seal, but those guys are trained to be on guard at all times, you don't just turn that off. I have a hard time believing it went down as they are portraying.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should see the comments on Huffington post. Literally laughing about it and saying things like "live by the sword, die by the sword" and those are the mods! it's awful.

Same thing happened on discussion boards when Charlton Heston died. It's disgusting. Damn hypocrites.

gmplaster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
From Michael Bane's blog:

Chris Kyle, R.I.P.
As you've probably all heard, "American Sniper" Chris Kyle was murdered at a range in Texas. The reports are confused, but it appears Chris and another person had taken a Marine vet suffering from post-traumatic stress to the range, something he'd done numerous times. That person shot Chris and the other person in the back at point blank range.

Chris was an American hero, a man who gave much to his country, who cared deeply about his fellow veterans, who committed his money and his time to reaching out and helping the veterans in need. He was also a part of the OUTDOOR CHANNEL family, someone I knew and respected immensely.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Chris' family in this terrible time.

Rest in peace, Chris.

OlfarmBoy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A true American hero that will be sorely missed. My heart and prayers go out to his family, friends and loved ones. The country is down one hero. You will never be forgotten.Bless you and your family.

This is getting crazy. I'm just wondering. Conspiracy theories abound but the circumstances of the shooting seem very suspect and out of place. Don't you find it rather weird we suddenly are dealing with all these shootings? Does anyone other than me think its odd supporters of second amendment rights mention "you don't see this type of thing happen at shooting clubs or firing ranges" and a few days later this happens..... one of our greatest snipers of our time is killed at a gun range...Plus we've lost so many Navy Seals since the killing of bin Laden. Why is that?.. It won't be long until all vets who claim PTSD will be banned from owning a gun...just wait for it...they would love to keep guns out of vets hands...whats next? mass shootings to happen at a gun show and CCW holders "flipping out"? This is nuts!

Latest posts

Top Bottom