Avast, ye landlubbers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've not been into pirates, even though the school I went to had the "mascot" of Pirates. What I do remember from all the pirate movies as a youngster was that it seemed like all the ladies in those movies were "well endowed" in the upper half and a lot of cleavage was seen. However, back then, they wore full length gowns, so the cleavage really showed up.

Aaarrgghh!!!!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keel hauled: A rope tied to hands and one to feet, then the person is dragged the length of the ship along the keel.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A pirate is attending a party and has a steering wheel sticking out of the front of his pants. Of course, being a pirate, nobody wants to ask him about it until this five year old boy sees him.

“Hey, mister, did you know that you have a steering wheel sticking out of your pants?”

“Aargh, I know. It’s driving me nuts.”

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those of you who like Slim Chickens, they’re running a deal today. If you order online or in the app, you can use the code AHOYMATEYS22 to get 15% off your order of $15 or more.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'm looking for those lovely lasses! ARRRG!

1663641973351.png

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it is over for another year. Maybe by next year all you landlubbers will realize you can't be a pirate without a sword, a flintlock pistol shoved in your belt and maybe an eye patch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom