AWESOME Holster Company.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So I have been excited to make my XDs my EDC. With it being new, I knew that it would be awhile before holsters and accessories were available. After finding out that blue guns were now available I was anxious to get a tuckable IWB Kydex holster. I called an established OKC Holster company and placed an order for 1 which they told me since i was local and could pick up would be about a week. I called last Tuesday (3 weeks at this point) to which they tell me there is not a date in the system and he did not know when it would be ready. So I started to look around online and stumbled across HARWELL Holster out of Stillwater. They said now shipping XDS holsters, 4 day turnaround. I called the OKC company and canceled my order and placed an order from Harwell on Thursday afternoon. It was in the mail this morning!!!! (2 days)

Amazing Holster. It is called the Clip and Go. Its like a hybrid between a crossbreed supertuck and a tuckable kydex holster. Very comfortable, great retention, no excess material taking up space. Excellent price of only $38!! Lightning fast delivery. 100% satisfied. If you are in the market for a quality holster support our local company and check these guys out. I am going to send them an email inviting them to OSA if they are not already members.

[Broken External Image]

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks nice, only thing that concerns me is the relief in the trigger guard area. No need for the trigger itself to be imprinted into the relief. Hopefully it wont catch the trigger and cause a discharge.

I was in the same boat, no one is making holsters for the S&W Shield 40 yet, so I had some kydex laying around and made my own. Works and was cheap, now to make another one and refine it some off of the first pattern.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Looks nice, only thing that concerns me is the relief in the trigger guard area. No need for the trigger itself to be imprinted into the relief. Hopefully it wont catch the trigger and cause a discharge.

I was in the same boat, no one is making holsters for the S&W Shield 40 yet, so I had some kydex laying around and made my own. Works and was cheap, now to make another one and refine it some off of the first pattern.

Wrong, I've got a 9 and I bought this 2 months ago. It is one of the best holsters I've ever owned!!

http://www.jmcustomkydex.com/products-page/owb-holster/

About 3 weeks delivery time, didn't hit my c/card until it shipped.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So I have been excited to make my XDs my EDC. With it being new, I knew that it would be awhile before holsters and accessories were available. After finding out that blue guns were now available I was anxious to get a tuckable IWB Kydex holster. I called an established OKC Holster company and placed an order for 1 which they told me since i was local and could pick up would be about a week. I called last Tuesday (3 weeks at this point) to which they tell me there is not a date in the system and he did not know when it would be ready. So I started to look around online and stumbled across HARWELL Holster out of Stillwater. They said now shipping XDS holsters, 4 day turnaround. I called the OKC company and canceled my order and placed an order from Harwell on Thursday afternoon. It was in the mail this morning!!!! (2 days)

Amazing Holster. It is called the Clip and Go. Its like a hybrid between a crossbreed supertuck and a tuckable kydex holster. Very comfortable, great retention, no excess material taking up space. Excellent price of only $38!! Lightning fast delivery. 100% satisfied. If you are in the market for a quality holster support our local company and check these guys out. I am going to send them an email inviting them to OSA if they are not already members.

[Broken External Image]

Post link, do they have any owb's ?

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah that looks like it would have great retention. Too much if you ask me. See if you can figure out a way to hang something on the grip and start putting stuff in a basket. Then weigh that stuff. I'm curious how much retention that has. It looks like a ton.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah that looks like it would have great retention. Too much if you ask me. See if you can figure out a way to hang something on the grip and start putting stuff in a basket. Then weigh that stuff. I'm curious how much retention that has. It looks like a ton.
I'll mess around with it tonight and let you know

Latest posts

Top Bottom