• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Glock 42/ Glock 34

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popo103

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
500$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Sig X5 Legion, BCM complete lower, G45 mos,
Caliber
Have a Glock 42 I took on trade several years ago, figured my wife would want it…until she took over my 43x. Only a handful of rounds through it and it mainly sat in the holster in the center console since I’ve had it. Complete with factory case, two mags one of which has a Taran Tactical +2 extension, Trijicon HD night sights, Vickers ext mag release, Streamlight tlr6, 2 iwb holsters. Wasn’t going to get rid of it but now I guess I’m looking for an X5 Legion or P320 AXG not much else I can think of but you can always try. $500
Also I have a gen 4 Glock 34 with Ameriglo sights (tritium front blacked out rear) Johnny Glock trigger, Magpul magwell, factory box, 3 mags as well as a couple Safariland duty holsters and a couple kydex holsters as well, no pics of them at the moment but I can take some later. $725
Looking to trade both for yours (obviously if they’re in that combined range) but will sell individually if need be. FTF in Okc area, been bit by the P320 with a dot or BCM’s and stuck on them at the moment but feel free to take a shot.

Attachments

• IMG_5495.jpeg
    IMG_5495.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0