Badlands Tactical Training?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RWVA shooter

Marksman
Reaction score
I cant say enough ..Boy oh boy bobby runs a great school in any Phase of his shooting classes....Seems you have at least 4 levels To learn everything he shares with ya..Got Instructors that are wired tight on these skills...

But if you would like a tour of the place ..why not come out on the November 20th weekend and shoot with us..He gives us the whole school to do with what we want ..On sunday we bang out to a 1000 yards if the winds are right ..lol

Look up on youtube there are a lot of grads that go on to shoot very well ..Some of them went to Tiger valley in Texas and came in top 3 ...Year after year ..Bobby is the way to go ..and a friend for life once you get to know him...

There's my two Cents rollin across the floor ..lol enjoy

Leadfarmer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I attended the Basic Sniper Course in June of 2010. It's a great school with world class intructors. It's a work of art to see Bobby or Suttles behind a rifle. Suttles even let me shoot his Surgeon for the class due to a scope malfunction on my rig.

Latest posts

Top Bottom