Badshot Gun Show Duncan Stephens County Fairgrounds June 29-30

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sold Out!

Doors open at 9 am in the morning.

Plenty of Ammo/Guns/Survival gear and anything related to such in the building we have a lot of HIGH quality vendors. Get a custom set of ear plug molded at the show 2 brothers has great set-up for this.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brought it home and checked the fit on my baby then treated it to a good cleaning followed by a liberal BLO treatment.

Hey ... get your mind out of the gutter! I'm talking about a nice gently used M14 style walnut stock complete with (faint but visible) DoD cartouche and proof mark. Some of the hardware (which included a dummy select switch) is repro but it's for a shooter, not a safe queen so I'm not really emotional about that. Also had a set of earplugs made up by 2 Brothers while looking around; have been meaning to do that for a while and finally got around to it.

Saw a lot of great guns including a couple of nice .303 Enfields and a very pretty Belgian made Browning automatic in 30-06 that I was afraid to pick up for fear it would stick to my hands and follow me home, an evil looking FNAR or two along with the typical ARs and AKs for those more into black rifles, and a fair selection of handguns as well. There were also reloading supplies and prepper stuff for those of you who've been watching for either, as well as a few bargains here and there for asking nicely.

So - good show Navy Chief! Thanks for putting it together. Oh, and great hot dogs!

Latest posts

Top Bottom