Badshot Gun show Special Guest this weekend Jefferson Spivey Sabertooth Knifes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys & Gals,
Special Guest for this weekends Nov 3rd & 4th Chickasha's Grady County Badshot Gunshow is Jefferson Spivey maker of the Sabertooth Knifes.
http://www.spiveysabertoothknife.com/default.htm

He will have his current production Sabertooth Proof knifes as well as some of his older highly collectable exotic handled knifes for sale along with his books.

Last edited:

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember his knives being sold at Outdoor America in the mid to late 1980's. He had a book for sale or maybe given with the purchase of a knife about his travel on horseback across America.

The knife had a hole cut in it for the index/trigger finger? By the time I talked myself into buying one, they were sold out.

Cohiba

Reaction score
I remember going to gunshows as a kid and seeing him at his table walking around in a cowboy outfit. My grandpa made knives too. Does anyone remember going to gunshows in the 80's and seeing these BIG HUGE knives on display. They were like the size of a chainsaw. Real pretty and polished, that was my grandpa. He sold a few at gunshows, but mostly he sold brass belt buckle knives that he made.

Latest posts

Top Bottom