BadShot Gunshow in Chickasha 30 Sep-1 Oct

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any OSAers planning on going to this show? Historically, the BadShot shows, hosted by our own NavyChief, are good shows at a reasonable price. I think we have two or three OSA folks from Lawton coming up.

If we can coordinate well enough maybe we can have an impromptu OSA Fat Guy Shooting Team lunch or dinner - anyone interested?

I plan to attend on Saturday and may have some other Lawton cohorts with me. Sadly, I will not have a table this year, you'll just see me dragging my little red wagon around the sow this year (no wise cracks Annie!).

Tumbleweed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to work Saturday, and Sunday is opening day of deer season. I took vacation to try and fill the freezer. We have some real nice bucks this year. You guys be safe and have fun.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
it is a no go for me. Saturday my oldest daughter and her husband are having a combination diaper party baby shower. For the most part they are having a big cookout. I go hunting every weekend from now till thanksgiving, I need to spend Sunday with my wife.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it is a no go for me. Saturday my oldest daughter and her husband are having a combination diaper party baby shower. For the most part they are having a big cookout. I go hunting every weekend from now till thanksgiving, I need to spend Sunday with my wife.

Take her to the gun show - what woman wouldn't like that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom