Ballistic Advantage Radio Silence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmith1279

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's your experience been with Ballistic Advantage? I placed an order on Black Friday with them. So, going on three weeks ago...... Other than an invoice and order number I've received ZERO communication from them. I've called multiple times and have yet to talk to a human, despite holding for north of 30 min. I've also tried the "sales" and the "technical" lines as well. Zero, Nada, Nothing. Not one human. And don't get me started on emails. 3 emails simply asking for an order update with an ETA.... No response.

I get that businesses are short staffed. I get that Oregon orders might take precedence. I get that they probably got overwhelmed with their smoking deals on Black Friday.... But ZERO response is making me wonder if I got scammed....

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's your experience been with Ballistic Advantage? I placed an order on Black Friday with them. So, going on three weeks ago...... Other than an invoice and order number I've received ZERO communication from them. I've called multiple times and have yet to talk to a human, despite holding for north of 30 min. I've also tried the "sales" and the "technical" lines as well. Zero, Nada, Nothing. Not one human. And don't get me started on emails. 3 emails simply asking for an order update with an ETA.... No response.

I get that businesses are short staffed. I get that Oregon orders might take precedence. I get that they probably got overwhelmed with their smoking deals on Black Friday.... But ZERO response is making me wonder if I got scammed....

Oregon FFL's have been so slammed with the passage and the drama surrounding 114 yeah most of them haven't been answering the phones. I purchased a rifle from an Oregon based FFL and they were supposed to ship it here to the local FFL near my house , the 114 passed and their gun purchase feeding frenzy occurred. Yep they are taking care of all of the locals first . It took me multiple calls with me finally getting the store yesterday and receiving an apology , etc. I am supposed to have my gun next week allegedly.

dsmith1279

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oregon FFL's have been so slammed with the passage and the drama surrounding 114 yeah most of them haven't been answering the phones. I purchased a rifle from an Oregon based FFL and they were supposed to ship it here to the local FFL near my house , the 114 passed and their gun purchase feeding frenzy occurred. Yep they are taking care of all of the locals first . It took me multiple calls with me finally getting the store yesterday and receiving an apology , etc. I am supposed to have my gun next week allegedly.
I get it with an Oregon FFL, but this company is out of FL! It's just crazy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom