ballisticCoupe5L

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbadge

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is, I believe, the first time that I have ever had to leave bad feedback. Please see the following PM exchange between BallisticCoupe5L and myself.

04/15/12 I placed an ad selling stuff on OSA.

04/17/12 BallisticCoupe5l inquired about a package deal on some ammo.

04/17/12 Communication from me indicating that I had everything he asked for except the 9mm.

04/18/12 BallisticCoupe5L offered $200 for a package deal.

04/18/12 I told him my location and where my wife could meet in Tulsa for a FTF.

04/18/12 BallisticCoupe5L agreed to the deal.

04/18/12 I agreed to add some 357 Magnum to the deal and told him the times that my wife could meet with him and provided him her contact info.

04/25/12 I told him that my wife wanted to take a day off this week, but was waiting on him to contact her so that she would not be gone when he wanted to meet.

04/27/12 I told him that my wife missed taking a day off because he did not contact her. I told him she wanted to try to take the day off the next week and asked him to contact her so that she could make plans around his schedule.

04/28/12 BallisticCoupe5L stated that his laptop broke and just now got his desktop PC working. He asked if we could meet the following Thursday.

04/28/12 I tell him that Thursday is a great day to meet.

05/07/12 I tell him that my wife continues to not take extra days off to accommodate him. I ask him to please complete the deal we agreed to.

05/13/12 I saw he was on the forum and sent a PM asking him to complete the deal and gave hime my wife’s contact info again.

05/17/12 BallisticCoupe5L apologized saying that he has been hurting for cash. He says that he thinks he has some wheels sold and will contact me to arrange a meet.

05/18/12 I tell him that I understand that BS happens and ask him to keep me in the loop until we get this worked out. I gave him my cell number.

05/25/12 BallisticCoupe5L asks if I can meet him on Memorial Day.

05/25/12 I apologize, telling him that my family already had plans on Memorial Day.

06/09/12 I ask where we are on this deal.

06/09/12 BallisticCoupe5L asks if I am free the following day.

06/09/12 I give several times that I can meet the following day.

05/17/12 I give several time that I will be available to meet the following week and ask if we can please conclude this deal this week.

06/17/12 BallisticCoupe5L states the he “just sold my 357 sig gun. So I dont need the ammo anymore.”

Unfortunately, BallisticCoupe5L had poor communication, performance and delivery on this deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom