Barack(Pinocchio) Obama touts/misleads on Aussie Gun Control(his nose gets longer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He wants Americans to go through a "fairly rigorous background check so we know who you are".

Yeah...I'll do that Obama as soon as you do.

Obama and the media told us who Obama is. That is good enough for his peeps. America needs to see nothing.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It just amazes me the stuff that Obama can say and do and nothing bad is said or done about it. When Bush was in office he couldn't breathe wrong and he was getting called every name in the book. The only thing you here about Omoron is how great he is and how he has saved this country, created jobs, gave us ObamaCare and whatever else. Really sickens me. And when he does something wrong it is either ignored or blamed on Bush, the latter being the lefts favorite thing to do.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It just amazes me the stuff that Obama can say and do and nothing bad is said or done about it. When Bush was in office he couldn't breathe wrong and he was getting called every name in the book. The only thing you here about Omoron is how great he is and how he has saved this country, created jobs, gave us ObamaCare and whatever else. Really sickens me. And when he does something wrong it is either ignored or blamed on Bush, the latter being the lefts favorite thing to do.

Obama can do no wrong in the eyes of his followers. We have a couple on here you will defend him to the end on anything. When there is no way to defend him, they will attack the poster, or blame Bush. He is the perfect man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom