Beheading in Stillwater

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Right.........

Just like the radical islamistshit who beheaded the Moore person was not committing jihad, but rather "workplace violence".......

HORESHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up sheeple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imgs.xkcd.com_comics_wake_up_sheeple.png

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Victim is a troopers son

Given the fact that ISIS has been saying for some time that "warriors" should attack law enforcement and their families here in the states, I'd be less inclined to say "random violence" and more inclined to say "nutjob with an agenda" ...

ETA: Sure enough ... neutron with an agenda. Not the agenda I was thinking but still ...

Last edited:

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You do realize that the god that Muslims worship demand that his followers murder non believers, right? Good Muslims are like good snakes......

I don't know about "the god", but there are quite a few people who use religions for political and personal gains.

Still, if you could provide a link between this guy and Islam, you should present your findings to the police. I'm sure they'd appreciate your help.

nos8ed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about "the god", but there are quite a few people who use religions for political and personal gains. Still, if you could provide a link between this guy and Islam, you should present your findings to the police. I'm sure they'd appreciate your help.

Look at the Facebook link posted earlier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom