Beretta PX4 Storm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a PX4, I noticed the torque only when shooting one handed. I had a Type "C" Constant Action trigger which was as smooth as glass, the machining quality is the best.
If you want something different the CZs are nice but be sure to check out Walther PPQ or P99 AS versions or a Steyr M9-A1 or L9A1 as well.

Pharr, if you're really 16 though you're gonna need to wait 5 years.

I understand about being 21 and stuff.
Yeah, I'm only 16. I'm using my money I get and stuff and give it to my dad so he can get it.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My px4 has absolutely zero "jolt", it cycles very smooth. Like someone else mentioned the finish of the gun is great. I absolutely love the cosmetics of the gun.

I have had mine for about a year and a half and I just bought some 20 round mags for it that I can't wait to take to the range.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had a PX4, I noticed the torque only when shooting one handed. I had a Type "C" Constant Action trigger which was as smooth as glass, the machining quality is the best.
If you want something different the CZs are nice but be sure to check out Walther PPQ or P99 AS versions or a Steyr M9-A1 or L9A1 as well.

Pharr, if you're really 16 though you're gonna need to wait 5 years.

Yeah he's only 16, and belongs to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom