Bersa Model 85?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Cleaner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a very nice looking Bersa Model 85 w/3 matching mags and brushed nickle finish that I am thinking of getting rid of, but I cant find out much about. Has anyone owned one? I am hesitating to get rid of it just because it seems to be somewhat rare. It looked like new when I got it and I have put about 100rds through it. Do you guys think something like this is worth holding on to? I was originally going to carry it but have since pick up a Colt New Agent 45. Let me know what you guys think. http://bersachapterhouse.50webs.com/model85.html

xSMOKExLESSxCRACKx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Bersa has a reputation as a "budget" gun maker that I think would stifle it as a "collectible".

However, I've never really heard anybody actually talk trash on Bersa. They seem to simply offer a decent gun for a decent price. Better quality I think than many examples from Taurus or Rossi despite being seemingly less popular.

IMHO unless your trying to sell it to fund something else or are just plain tired of it, I'd keep it. I think its probably worth more as a decent quality pistol than the price you could sell it for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom