Best Price on Saiga 12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I saw a Saiga-12 on the forums for $800 a while back, boy did I laugh.

Wasnt that long ago they were getting that and more on gunbroker. They have come back down to a reasonable price now.

I paid 525 for mine a couple of years ago, a little high but I wanted one and didn't want to wait.

No regrets whatsoever, even with the extra money I have sank into it.

Its my favorite weapon and I own more than a couple of different kinds of weapons ;)

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wasnt that long ago they were getting that and more on gunbroker. They have come back down to a reasonable price now.

I paid 525 for mine a couple of years ago, a little high but I wanted one and didn't want to wait.

No regrets whatsoever, even with the extra money I have sank into it.

Its my favorite weapon and I own more than a couple of different kinds of weapons ;)

wasn't that long ago you could get them for $500 on classicarms.us :D

saw one today on the classifieds for $650, it actually sold.
:hypnotize:

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
489.00 for the s12 19" in dallas
Where at in Dallas? I am heading down there next weekend. Going to take my wife to a concert and to eat Texas de Brazil. I am still torn between a 590 spx, Saiga, and possibly a Benelli. I like the 870s but want something different. Thanks for all the help. Of course I would take a Tromix as well!

jroberts1968

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where at in Dallas? I am heading down there next weekend. Going to take my wife to a concert and to eat Texas de Brazil. I am still torn between a 590 spx, Saiga, and possibly a Benelli. I like the 870s but want something different. Thanks for all the help. Of course I would take a Tromix as well!

Go see Luke at Bachman or Al at the GunZone. both had them for 489-499 last show. I don't know how it works in OK but the show price and the store prices are diffrent so you will need to be at the show.

dak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go see Luke at Bachman or Al at the GunZone. both had them for 489-499 last show. I don't know how it works in OK but the show price and the store prices are diffrent so you will need to be at the show.

most of the time the show prices are higher here, at least lately anyway

Latest posts

Top Bottom