Best red dot tactical scope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
notagain.jpg

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If'n I ever get another AR...which I'm thinking very seriously about since a buddy told me about a carbon fiber lower he picked up for $129.95 from our buddy Nighthawk...I plan on putting one of these on it.

I ran the xps2 for awhile, then bought a T1. I like the eotech reticle but i prefer the aimpoint as a whole over the eotech. YMMV. Check out the burris xtr 1-4x for a magnified "red dot" scope. it's a nice piece and a true 1x.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If'n I ever get another AR...which I'm thinking very seriously about since a buddy told me about a carbon fiber lower he picked up for $129.95 from our buddy Nighthawk...I plan on putting one of these on it. :thumb:

www.ondutygear.com_images_products_eotech_detail_XPS2_Z_zombie_stopper_600.jpg

So...only LEO and Military can stop Zombies??? What gives???

Best one for the money would be Primary Arms. Its barely $100 and does most everything the other RDS do almost as well. You are spending 4x as much on any of the other Eotechs or Aimpoints or more money to get slightly more performance.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So...only LEO and Military can stop Zombies??? What gives???

Best one for the money would be Primary Arms. Its barely $100 and does most everything the other RDS do almost as well. You are spending 4x as much on any of the other Eotechs or Aimpoints or more money to get slightly more performance.

I'm sure glad you told me about Primary Arms. I visited their site and just spent an unexpected $112 on yet another Surefire! :scream:

Like I needed another one. :rolleyes2

Oh well...them's the breaks! :ugh2:

H

Harly0368

As far as budget Not quite sure yet, (taxes just in) But looking for the best scope for the money. The Zombie Stopper looks nice I will check it and all of the others out. First AR so Wanting something good. Thanks for all of the advice I will check them all out

Latest posts

Top Bottom