Bible School Concert Goes Hilariously Wrong When Little Dude improvises 😱🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love the video!
My 3 year old son got out of my sight at a Hughes lumber store once. Frantically looking up and down aisles, found him on a display toilet taking a whizz in a display toilet.
Looking around to see if there were any witnesses which there were not, we left quickly.
In retrospect, I should have volunteered to clean up the incident, but at the time it was pure panic.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was hilarious. Little guy's an advertising genius..'It's all in the pkg ing '!
Either that; or his big brother slipped him a 5er to do it.

I was walking my current little 'lady' dog past an Okarche Baseball Team game. She casually wandered right over & peed on the pitcher's mound. Cute.

Almost as funny as years ago when I was dating the little sister of the Bandido's (bike club) prez's girlfriend. We were partying in back yd. of the clubhouse & C. (prez @ the time) had one o' them little, red concrete, hex paving stones (with the Mexican sleeping against a saguaro) that he used to keep his Harley's kickstand from sinking into the dirt. My little girl Husky (Bluesie) walked straight over & pissed all over his 'Designated Presidential Parking Only' spot.
Kids & dogs, gotta admire their style.

Latest posts

Top Bottom