Biden now calling for ban on semi-autos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I'm for banning Torx head screws. No one needs those ever!

OMG, I love those. I can put in an entire fence without have to change bits vs the standard Phillips screws that strips out heads on the screws and fawkes up the driver bit.

For dealing with our new "deck" for our RV, we went with the same screws that we had in our previous entry steps, which is what I think they call a "star head" screw. The ones we used were at least 2 inches long and drove in great with our Craftsman right angle impact driver. As for Torx, there appears to be three different ones?

1693655772554.png

capnkirk462

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For dealing with our new "deck" for our RV, we went with the same screws that we had in our previous entry steps, which is what I think they call a "star head" screw. The ones we used were at least 2 inches long and drove in great with our Craftsman right angle impact driver. As for Torx, there appears to be three different ones?

View attachment 407100
I was wondering about that. I must have universal Torx drivers and bits then. I just hate that they throw then in randomly. My Triumph Bonneville had 7 of them, now only one, that I've found. Then my Vornado fans each have one, so I can't dissemble them to clean with just a screwdriver, keep forgetting to replace them. I just hate them being thrown in for the frak of it. My bonnie had them holding the coil on, after taking off the seat, disconnecting the fuel tank, taking off the tank itself what a surprise that I need Torx to change out the coil. Thank god I already had a set of Torx bits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom