Veteran gun ban under the guise of suicide prevention...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda odd that they don't understand that if someone really wants to remove themselves from the earth, they will find a way, gun or no gun. Heck within 20 feet of me right now there is over half a dozen ways to self delete and only one of them is a gun. 🥱

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A Department of Veterans Affairs policy that Second Amendment advocates call a "veteran gun ban" likely won’t get funded in the new spending bill — to the chagrin of the Biden administration, which supports the broader omnibus but criticized the provision and vowed to find other ways to keep guns away from "those who shouldn’t have them."

The VA currently sends the names of veterans deemed unable to manage their VA financial benefits to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, also known as NICS. - article quote Foxnews.com 2024.03.13
Why should inability to manage one’s finances be considered a valid reason for prohibiting the possession of firearms by a government has itself proven beyond any doubt that it is totally incapable of handling its own finances!

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kinda odd that they don't understand that if someone really wants to remove themselves from the earth, they will find a way, gun or no gun. Heck within 20 feet of me right now there is over half a dozen ways to self delete and only one of them is a gun. 🥱
Man, I'm with you! I got this Gold Plated Butter Knife I purchased at an estate sale a few years back. Every now and then I get the Brasso out, polish it up, and just stare at my reflection.

Gunanddoglover

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know I'm a radical, but instead of wasting billions of dollars on illegals, entitlement programs, and the Ukraine money laundering war they spend some on the men and women that fight their wars.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll be interested to see how that works for the .gov. Sounds like a solid plan. Kind of like the one Biden made about how to leave Afghanistan. I think Biden should be the one to ask the first vet to give him his gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom