BIG BLUE CAT another record for oklahoma lakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Some guy ask me one time when I was catching some, if I didn't like to eat them or something. I told him yes, but they were under the limit. He whips out the regs, sure enough SP's and one other lake didn't have a length limit for them.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
4570 - Canton is S-L-O-W-L-Y filling and I know where some flathead reside along with them crappie fish on Canton. Then there is a 10 acre lake near Hinton that is good for lots of action. Bassin is going to visit it with me soon for a day bass and crappie fishing. Your welcome too. Dennis is recovering from his surgery and we gonna havta reap the fruits of our winter labors shortly.

Bullbuster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting into the sandbass on Kaw is pretty exciting right at dark when about 1/4 acre of water around you turns into a feeding frenzy.

I can contest to that. Last year Dennis took me for one of these feeding frenzies. I wouldn't have believed it if we weren't parked in the middle of it. Best action fishing I probably ever had.

Latest posts

Top Bottom