Bill "Bomber" Ayers confesses to writting "Dreams From My Father"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/112613-680812-bill-ayers-claims-authorship-of-obama-dreams-memoir.htm
Terrorist Ayers Confesses Sharing Obama's 'Dreams'
Posted 11/26/2013 06:47 PM ET

..."But (Bill the Pentagon bomber--my emphasis) Ayers is telling a different story. In promoting his new book, "Public Enemy," Ayers' publisher, Beacon Press, has written a blurb on Amazon.com that says Ayers "finally 'confesses' that he did write 'Dreams From My Father.'"...

LOL, no kidding?? Really??? Nobody ever saw this??? Its been public knowledge under the radar for awhile. Thanks for the link.

Nifrost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is just a small sampling of the "surprises" that will begin to emerge as his presidency begins to wind down/end. It should be no surprise to the American people when the truth begins to rise and the mainstream press actually reports it. After all, he didn't spend millions to keep his past a secret for nothing.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The public was told long ago about O's relationship with Ayers. They don't care. They elected him at least three times despite that info...more if you count his time in state office.

Many famous people use ghost writers for their books. So if people don't care about Ayers, they'll care even less that he wrote the book for O. Anyone that is surprised that O used a ghost writer has been living under a rock.

In other words: BFD. This latest "revelation" will not make him go away nor will it make his supporters love him any less.

We are stuck with this goon and if we are going to stop/repair/undo any of his damage we will need to focus on substantive issues...not gossip column crap.

Oh yeah, and Happy Thanksgiving. LOL.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The public was told long ago about O's relationship with Ayers. They don't care. They elected him at least three times despite that info...more if you count his time in state office.

Many famous people use ghost writers for their books. So if people don't care about Ayers, they'll care even less that he wrote the book for O. Anyone that is surprised that O used a ghost writer has been living under a rock.

In other words: BFD. This latest "revelation" will not make him go away nor will it make his supporters love him any less.

We are stuck with this goon and if we are going to stop/repair/undo any of his damage we will need to focus on substantive issues...not gossip column crap.

Oh yeah, and Happy Thanksgiving. LOL.

Will affect those whose eyes have been open? Not really. Will it open the eyes of some of the Obalievers? Yes, I think it will. his followers have a blanket over their eyes, and they believe he did it all by himself. There will be some disillusioned followers that jump ship. They may not admit to it, but most of the obamaites have backed WAY off of their high horses. The only ones really sticking with him are the celebrities and hardcore news media. Everyone else has been softening.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quoted from the posted article (emphasis mine):
In fact, the media elite used the book to help promote him for the presidency. Time magazine, for one, gushed that "Dreams From My Father" "may be the best-written memoir ever produced by an American politician."

This is the crux of the matter. The Obamaholio and the fawning media have perpetrated a sham upon the nation. I can only think of one thing that this guy has actually tried to do that he said he would do and that would be to transform America. Everything else has been a lie and it wouldn't surprise me one whit to find that he is in fact not a citizen after all. No I don't want to start that crap here again and I'm not really a birther, I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom