• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Bills to pay, gotta sell some toys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Sorry bro, I work 7 days a week, my job forced me to take a 3 day weekend this weekend so I've been a bit MIA. I've got back to most messages but yours just said "Call me" and I just didn't have time for a phone call.
Yeah. I hate the “call me” pms. What is this, the 70’s!

CaptBuzz

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Garrus Vakarian, I don't understand why you're trying to troll my post... evidently you have no idea what you're looking at. This 19C is not only discontinued and well taken care of, it has hundreds of dollars in modifications that have won competitions, I've personally **** on professional shooters from the Top Shot TV show with this pistol. If 650 is out of your budget, that's your problem, bud.

Garrus Vakarian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Garrus Vakarian, I don't understand why you're trying to troll my post... evidently you have no idea what you're looking at. This 19C is not only discontinued and well taken care of, it has hundreds of dollars in modifications that have won competitions, I've personally **** on professional shooters from the Top Shot TV show with this pistol. If 650 is out of your budget, that's your problem, bud.
Wth are you talking about???

Noone is trolling you.

Maybe post some pics of what's in the gun to justify your valuation, or at the very least list it???

I think maybe you are working too much and it's affecting your sensibilities?

Latest posts

Top Bottom