Biological Men Will/Are Dominating Women’s Sports?(Coming to the Olypmpics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know, I know it's Info Wars---just give it a listen. It's not Alex Jones doing the commentary, it's pro-gunner Kaitlin Bennett. These athletes will be soon competing in the Olympics.

https://www.infowars.com/video-biological-men-are-dominating-womens-sports/
Video: Biological Men Are Dominating Women’s Sports
No longer a level playing field, which is what feminists claim to want
Kaitlin Bennett | Infowars.com - March 3, 2019

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Have you seen that ‘man’ that competes with the women in the long drive competitions? Looks like a man with a wig.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen some reports of this too. No big deal; haven't we heard for a few decades that "a woman can do anything a man can do"? Here's their chance to put that to rest.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who was it, Bllie Jean King, who got jumped on by the PC crowd a few weeks ago for complaining about women having to compete with trans folks wanting to compete in women's sporting competitions? I mean it was a big deal, they were lambasting her for being transphobic and bigoted and blah blah blah.

Strap in, folks...

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you seen that ‘man’ that competes with the women in the long drive competitions? Looks like a man with a wig.

'That' man(Purple/Toronto No.15 uniform), in the video, is just an imaginary/lampoon/stereotype representation model of the real ones that Kaitlin Bennett talks about while doing her commentary. I was hoping that everyone would be able to see that without having to explain it any further.

Last edited:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Patriot Post

And last… “Men who identify as women are heroes for competing against and defeating women, which doesn’t happen because the genders are exactly the same and don’t mention science because shut up bigot.” —Twitter satirist @hale_razor

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who was it, Bllie Jean King, who got jumped on by the PC crowd a few weeks ago for complaining about women having to compete with trans folks wanting to compete in women's sporting competitions? I mean it was a big deal, they were lambasting her for being transphobic and bigoted and blah blah blah.

Strap in, folks...
No, it was Martina Navratilova. Anyone remember Rene Richards?

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here you go--Rachel McKinnon, 2018 UCI WOMEN'S cycling World Champion: (First ever "transgender" world champion in any sport.)
th

th

(She's the good looking one in the middle:yikes2:. Cuts quite the girlish figure, doesn't she?)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom