Birthday....score one for Cohiba!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well,

Last night on NW Expressway, Junior's was very good!!
http://www.juniorsokc.com/

This evening at Stockyards, Cattlemen's Steakhouse was very good....except the air conditioning!!! Wow, it was a little warm in there with all the other folks. I have to admit, the steaks were good and now I gotta,gotta, have my name on one of those big square bricks. The ones either in front of Cattlemen's or Langston's!! Dang..all that money Cattlemen's makes..they need to spend it on air conditioning!!
http://www.cattlemensrestaurant.com/

The Mother-In-Law, gave me the 2010, Jack Daniels Single Barrel-Ducks Unlimited....Mmmmm, good!!
awww.ducks.org_newsletters_2010_October_images_jackDaniels.jpg

The wife kept it a secret....until at the dinner table at Cattlemen's.

One...Cohiba Ashtray!!
awww.cheapercigars.com_media_ss_size1_Cohiba_Black.png

She got this at a cigar store on North May Ave. Cigar & Co...I think 71st/N. May

But the GRAND PRIZE was 3, Cohiba Behike BHK 56...Mmmmm..Fantastic!! Where she got these Cuban bad boys....I'll never know.
Trust me.....these contraband cigars will be destroyed by fire and doused out with a certain....hmmm....liquid...provided by Mr.Jack Daniels!!!
awww.lacasadelhabano.com_web_images_stories_productosespeciales_behikes.jpg

The years are rollin' by waaaay to fast for this old cowboy...kinda scary!!!

Old too fast....smart too late!!!
Cohiba

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today is my 50th birthday. Wifey gave me a party last night and surprised me with my brother and his wife coming up from Dallas. A buddy got me some .308 ammo! I bought myself a set of used Titleist AP1 irons too :-)

Last edited:

Glocksteady

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HBD!!!!! I haven't been to Junior's in years. My Dad used to live there. Couldn't get him out of the place. Used to work a block away from Cattleman's so I got to eat there quite a bit.

andrsnsm sounds like he has some nice toys. I'm not manly enough for the APs, 9 handicap keeps me in the G10s.

I turned 50 in Feb and got my first tooth pulled Wednesday. Looks like the beginning of the end!

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
andrsnsm sounds like he has some nice toys. I'm not manly enough for the APs, 9 handicap keeps me in the G10s.

I turned 50 in Feb and got my first tooth pulled Wednesday. Looks like the beginning of the end!

You could play the AP1's with no problem, AP2's are the forged heads that are much less forgiving. I got them used (very nice condition) for $189 out the door from Golf Galaxy, 4-P plus gap wedge. I am looking for. 3-iron though.

Your first tooth pulled at 50? Heck I have 3 dental implants and need another where a back molar once was. If you are thinking of getting a bridge, I would recommend going straight to an implant.

So as to not be completely off topic (sorry Cohiba) I wish I knew more about Cigars. I supposedly had a Cuban once at a hotel bar in Tel Aviv, didn't like it. I think being an ex cigarette smoker makes it hard for me to appreciate fine cigars.

Latest posts

Top Bottom