Black American speed skater boycotts the Opening Ceremonies at the Olympics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who gives a rats rear if it’s balck history month or not. We don’t have white history month to honor whites.. So I’m not gonna celebrate black pelple. It that offends anyone I don’t care. I’m sick of the PC bs of this country. And the world for that matter. If I were in charge this pile of crap racist wouldn’t even be on the team. And if blacks are so important to him and he don’t like the way we do things here then go live in Africa. It’s akmoat the same for every black person that gets any amount of fame. They want to cry how they are mistreated and how this country is so bad to blacks. Makes me sick. Black people have every opportunity to do whatever they want. We even had a black president. But that don’t matter. We the white man are still holding them back. End rant.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thye have Black History Month Hispanic History, Pan-American (Asian) History and someday when the White race has done something that is significant maybe there will be a White History Day. I was happy when Shanni Davis won in the previous Olympics because he was one of us but I was wrong, he isn't one of us and I'm sick and tired of all the racism. He doesn't deserve to even attend the Olympics with his "Holier than thou" attitude. He had a 50-50 chance wit the coin toss and I've never seen a coin that was racist. I despise racism regardless of which quarter it comes from. A lot of people don't like us for our color and they want us to accept them and their color. Maybe they have an assimilation problem?

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who gives a rats rear if it’s balck history month or not. We don’t have white history month to honor whites.. So I’m not gonna celebrate black pelple. It that offends anyone I don’t care. I’m sick of the PC bs of this country. And the world for that matter. If I were in charge this pile of crap racist wouldn’t even be on the team. And if blacks are so important to him and he don’t like the way we do things here then go live in Africa. It’s akmoat the same for every black person that gets any amount of fame. They want to cry how they are mistreated and how this country is so bad to blacks. Makes me sick. Black people have every opportunity to do whatever they want. We even had a black president. But that don’t matter. We the white man are still holding them back. End rant.
Preach it brother!

Latest posts

Top Bottom