Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King says statues of Jesus Christ should be torn down — but just t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The little Bill Ayers needs his comeuppance. Jesus wasn't White nor Black-he was a Jew-remember? And yes, we should pray about this but...put legs on the prayers and be proactive and encourage friends to stop voting for liberal politicians. James 5:8

Remember Abraham and Sarah? Just pray and trust in God. Don't be doing stuff on your own, that'll screw up the plan. (but Hagar was probably a lot more fun in the sack than Sarah).

I think an animal sacrifice might be ok though.

Boring

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, on an egalitarian note, the destruction of statuary isn’t selective. General Grant and President Lincoln statues are coming down, too.

I am a superstitious man, and quasi-religious; tearing down statues of the Son of God is a fearful thing to do. I’m an on again/off again Church goer and cannot seem to agree with very much.

But those who smash up statues of Jesus will not be smiled upon by Higher Authority.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the need to go after all the Universities names like Yale, was him a slave trader?

BLM Bureau of Land Management

Latest posts

Top Bottom