Black talon ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In 1993 Winchester removed the ammunition from public sale, but at no time was Black Talon ammunition uniformly prohibited by law. Winchester's Ranger SXT line of ammunition is of the same basic design.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not that i know of. Ive seen it for sale at gunshows and LGS. Bullets have advanced since the black talons, there are bullets out there that are better for SD. I like winchester pdx1 which is supposed to be very similar to the talons.

JayBo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks,,,I sure did not know...I have a pard that has some 40 and 45 cal that he wanted me to sell for him...I really don`t care for being the middle-man. I will have to think this deal over some,,,Anyone like to share their opinions ? I`m thinking it might not be cool to post for others,,,Will wait for educated advice...Thanks...Jay Please notice edit...40 and 45 no 9mm

Not that i know of. Ive seen it for sale at gunshows and LGS. Bullets have advanced since the black talons, there are bullets out there that are better for SD. I like winchester pdx1 which is supposed to be very similar to the talons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom