BLM Founder Who Went on Property Buying Spree Complains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BLM Founder Who Went on Property Buying Spree Complains About “White Supremacy” in the Housing Market
After going on a personal home buying spree, including one property located in one of the whitest areas of California, BLM co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors is now complaining about “white supremacy” in the housing market.

Cullors recently spent a total of $3.2 million on four homes, including a $1.4 million property in L.A.’s rustic and semi-remote Topanga Canyon, which has a black population of just 1.6 per cent.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Complain...Complain...Complain...If you say something (even if its not true) often enough a large number of people will believe the lie...I don't hate anyone but this lady is not on my nice list.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember thinking when Obama was elected, that, while I disagreed with him on everything politically, at least it would finally settle the racism question. How could a country that elected a black president be systemically racist? How funny is that thought process today??

Latest posts

Top Bottom