Blown cellulose insulation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to blow in about 6" of insulation into my attic. Anyone on here do this or know anyone who does? I'm looking for someone who does cellulose, not fiberglass.

Merlin72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its really a simple process If you feel like crawling in your attic in this heat. Home Depot will rent you the machine for free with purchase of there cellulose. All you will need is a truck to get the equiptment home and a buddy to load the bales while you are in the attic spraying it. You will save yourself a ton of money over paying someone , and you really cant mess up.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its really a simple process If you feel like crawling in your attic in this heat. Home Depot will rent you the machine for free with purchase of there cellulose. All you will need is a truck to get the equiptment home and a buddy to load the bales while you are in the attic spraying it. You will save yourself a ton of money over paying someone , and you really cant mess up.

Yeah, I already did about 4" myself. I had about 6-8 of fiberglass and put another 4" of cellulose over it. Now I want to add another 6" or so to get to a full 16" or so throughout. That should give me a little over R50. I just don't want to do it myself again. It friggin' sucked!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom