bobcat attack??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crappieslayer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stuck one during archery season years back,he jumped straight up about 4 ' when the arrow make contact,blood trailed him 75 yards before I found him under a creek bank.

Thats one I had to have mounted!

tuskbuster

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
a few times actually .raised a female for about 1 and half years .tried to get my turkey fan away from her under the dining table. shreaded the broom.
used to follow me like a dog when i went out to shoot her a few birds for her.
never penned her up and allways let her have freedom to roam as she wanted to.put out a bowl of milk when she was gone and would always come back wantin in the house like a big old house cat.call of the wild hit and she was gone. hard for me to shoot one around my place after that.

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had a cousin get scratched up pretty bad by one. He climbed up in his deer stand and the bobcat was in the tree above him. He had is cornered and didn't know it. The bobcat came down and surprised him and he freaked. That set the bobcat off and it scratched him up pretty good.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This one came in to a Haydel's GHC call at a run, then slowed to a walk. Then he sat down at my feet. He got back up as I was fishing my camera out.
I got this picture at about 6 feet.

It was out of season, but at twenty yards I did click the safety off. I hope to see him again during bobcat season.

[Broken External Image]

Here he is walking away.....

[Broken External Image]

Those are some pretty awesome pictures, I bet that was an exciting experience! Not everyone gets to experience something like that. Experiences like that are what make me love the outdoors like I do.

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a bobber walk to the base of my ladder stand a few years ago. it had to be the biggest one I ever seen. Thing was every bit as big as a large pit bull. It just sat there and watched me for a few moments. It was a long few moments if you know what I mean.

badaugherty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes when I was younger and didn't know any better I found a bobcat in a tree taking a nap so I did what I think most 9 year old boys would do I messed with it and it didn't like that much. It didn't hurt me bad most of the damage was from me hitting the ground just some scratches and bumps but wildlife just hates me I think it is because of the bobcat incident my dad swears I am the best coyote bait.

Too funny.

Latest posts

Top Bottom